SOLPI is a computer vision company focused on the sales of computer vision products and development of machine vision solutions in fields such as: hyperspectral imaging, 2D image processing, 3D laser triangulation and camera control.
To cover the sales Within United States (more specifically the West Coast and Great Lakes area), we are looking for a English Speaking Sales Engineer who already has successful experience in sales in B2B. Seeking for a professional career in a very innovative field.
The new position will be responsible of creating new leads and supporting the whole sales process (introducing the contacts into the database, realization of offers, and following up them, attending to shows…), as well as monitoring of your portfolio’s return and customer satisfaction.
- Costumer calls and cold acquisition
- Evaluate the technical needs of the projects.
- Recommend the best components and technically support the customer to face the challenges of their projects.
- Provide the most suitable offer based on the project requirements.
- Help the technical department to identify the cause of technical issues on the customer’s installation.
- Support the promotion in shows, exhibitions, conferences or magazines.
- Actively follow up the ongoing projects.
- Identify the competitors or technical problems to be able to provide a better offer in order to achieve the target sales.
- Obtain a proper market overview.
- Technical background.
- Native English Speaker.
- Proved experience in B2B.
- Ability to easily understand customer needs.
- Experienced in opening and closing deals.
- Ability to work collaboratively within and independently an international development team.
- Must be willing and able to travel in Europe and the States (up to 20-30%) to attend to shows, basic training sessions, customer visits and project coordination meetings.
- Able to give first level support
- Target oriented.
- Knowledge of computer vision.
- Eng or M.Eng in Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent.
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology! Please send your complete application documentation (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas/Certificates) by email to email@example.com