SOLPI is a computer vision company focused on the sales of computer vision products and development of machine vision solutions in fields such as: hyperspectral imaging, 2D image processing, 3D laser triangulation and camera control.
To cover the sales, mainly in Spain and Portugal we are looking for a Sales Engineer who already has successful experience in B2B sales and is seeking for a professional career in a very innovative field.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible of creating new leads and supporting the whole sales process (exhibiting in shows, introducing the contacts into the database, realization of offers and following up them…), as well as ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Costumer calls and cold acquisition
- Evaluate the technical needs of the projects
- Provide the most suitable offer based on the project requirements
- Actively follow up the ongoing projects
- Obtain a proper market overview by doing competitor’s analysis
- Help the technical department to identify the cause of technical issues on the customer’s installation
- Exhibit in national and International shows, exhibitions and conferences
- Support marketing activities
- At least 3 years’ experience in Technical Sales of Computer Vision products (preferable cameras)
- Excellent written and spoken skills in Spanish and English
- Proved experience in B2B Sales
- Ability to understand customer needs
- Experienced in opening, tracking and closing deals
- Ability to work collaboratively within an international team and independently as well
- Willing and able to travel within Spain, Portugal and internationally (up to 20-30%) to exhibit in shows, basic training sessions, customer visits and project coordination meetings
- Able to give first level support
- Target oriented
Nice to have requirements:
- Knowledge of computer vision from the technical point of view
- Eng or M.Eng in Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology! Please send your complete application documentation (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas/Certificates) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.