SOLPI is a computer vision company focused on the development for machine vision products in fields such as: hyperspectral imaging, 2D image processing, 3D laser triangulation and camera control.
For our office in Barcelona, we are looking for an Senior Electronic Hardware Engineer.
- Design, simulate, develop, document and test cutting edge electronics hardware for machine Vision.
- Participate in whiteboard discussions on hardware design details and reviews.
- Identify new enhancements, define new requirements, and help maintain already deployed hardware components.
- Search for new providers
- MSc or PhD in Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent.
- Proved experience and strong skills in electronic design: Schematic entry, analogue simulation, PCB layout, design verification and prototype testing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position.
- Good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written) is a must.
- Ability to work collaboratively within an international development team and independently
- Must be willing and able to travel in Europe to attend basic training sessions, project work and meetings
- Knowledge of electronic development suite: preferably Altium Designer as schematic entry and PCB layout system and LTSpice as analogue simulation tool
- Mechanical Development skills, preferably under Solid Works.
- Knowledge of component developments per EMC/EMI standards
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology! Please send your complete application documentation (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas/Certificates) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org