SOLPI is a computer vision company focused on the development of software tools for machine vision products in fields such as: hyperspectral imaging, 2D image processing, 3D laser triangulation and camera control.
For our office in Barcelona, we are looking for a Senior Software Developer.
Software development and maintenance will be your main responsibility. After getting acquainted with the architecture of the existing software, you are expected to integrate more functionality into the existing or new GUI’s and libraries.
Other tasks will include the development of DLL’s, scripts and example applications, together with 3rd party tools for image processing and machine vision such as Python or Matlab.
- GUI’s development
- DLL’s development
- Scripts and sample applications
- Extensive experience in C/C++ (3 years minimum).
- Proved experience in GUI programming (QT, MFC, wxWidgets or similar).
- Good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written) is a must
- Software development in Visual Studio or similar
- Script languages (e.g. XML/Python)
- OpenCV and OpenGL
- Image processing background
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology! Please send your complete application documentation (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas/Certificates) by email to email@example.com