Photonfocus, A1312, 1″, 1312 x 1082, 3000fps, GigE
The CMOS camera MV1-D1312-3D02-160-G2 was developed for laser triangulation of highly reflective materials. The Photonfocus CMOS sensor A1312 with a full well capacity (FWC) of 90 ke– optimized for high dynamic range applications and a high signal to noise ratio (SNR) was combined with a robust algorithm for line determination.
The laser line detection algorithm is able to compute the peak position of a laser line with sub-pixel accuracy. Thus, the height profile of an object gets computed within the camera, making additional calculations in the PC needless.
- Detection of a laser line (peak detector) with sub-pixel accuracy
- Configurable region of interest (ROI)
- Dynamic range up to 120dB via LinLog®
- Image correction
- Ultra low trigger delay and low trigger jitter
- Extended trigger input and strobe output functionality
- Isolated inputs (2 single ended, 2 differential) and outputs (2 single ended)
- A/B shaft encoder interface (RS-422 (G2 models) or HTL (H2 models))
- Free GUI available (PF 3D Suite) for an easy system set up and visualisation of 3D scans
|Sensor Resolution:||1312 x 1082|
|Pixel size:||8μm x 8μm|
|I/O Input:||2x Opto-isolated|
2x RS-422 or HTL Opto-isolated for AB-Trigger
|I/O Output:||2x Opto-isolated|
|Dimensions:||60 x 60 x 51mm³|
Summarizing, SOLPI can provide the following elements for 3D Triangulation:
- Vision components, such as cameras and lenses.
- Mechanical components, such as conveyor belt and structure to assemble all the vision components.
- Software to generate the 3D profiles and range maps.
- Consultancy services and trainings.