CMOSIS, CMV4000, 1″, 2048 x 2048, 7740fps, GigE
The 3D CMOS camera MV1-D2048-3D04-760-G2 was developed for laser triangulation systems with high scanning rates. The CMOSIS CMV4000 CMOS image sensor is optimized for high sensitivity and is combined in this camera with a robust algorithm for line determination.
The camera includes the detection of up to two laser lines. The laser line detection algorithm is able to compute the peak position of a laser line with sub-pixel accuracy. Thus, the height profile of an object gets computed within the camera, making additional calculations in the PC needless.
- Detection of up to 2 laser lines (peak detector)
- 2D single line for 2D surface inspection and image overlay
- Linear Mode / multiple slope (High Dynamic Range)
- Configurable region of interest (ROI)
- Temperature monitoring of camera
- Ultra low trigger delay and low trigger jitter
- Extended trigger input and strobe output functionality
- Isolated inputs (2 single ended, 2 differential) and outputs (2 single ended)
- A/B shaft encoder interface (RS-422 (G2 models) or HTL (H2 models))
- Free GUI available (PF 3D Suite) for an easy system set up and visualisation of 3D scans
|Sensor Resolution:||2048 x 2048|
|Pixel size:||5.5μm x 5.5μm|
|I/O Input:||2x Opto-isolated|
2x RS-422 or HTL Opto-isolated for AB-Trigger
|I/O Output:||2x Opto-isolated|
|Dimensions:||55 x 55 x 52mm³|
Summarizing, SOLPI can provide the following elements for 3D Triangulation:
- Vision components, such as cameras and lenses.
- Mechanical components, such as conveyor belt and structure to assemble all the vision components.
- Software to generate the 3D profiles and range maps.
- Consultancy services and trainings.