CMOSIS, CMV2000, 2/3″, 2048 x 1088, 85fps, GigE
The Double Rate camera series DR1-D2048x1088(I/C)-G2 is based on the CMOSIS CMV2000 CMOS image sensor. The CMOSIS CMV2000 CMOS image sensors are optimized for low light conditions and are available as standard monochrome, as NIR enhanced (I) and as colour (C) versions. The Double-Rate cameras are nearly 100% faster than standard GigE cameras and use only one data cable (no link-aggregation). The cameras have the GigE interface (GigEVision).
- Double Rate technology
- Configurable region of interest (ROI)
- Up to 8 regions of interest (MROI)
- Binning in x- and y-direction
- Decimation in y-direction
- 2 look-up tables (12-to-8Bit) on user-defined image region (Region-LUT)
- Constant frame rate independent of exposure time
- Crosshairs overlay on the image
- Temperature monitoring of camera
- Camera informations readable over SDK
- Ultra low trigger delay and low trigger jitter
- Extended trigger input and strobe output functionality
- Status line in picture
|Sensor Resolution:||2048 x 1088|
|Pixel size:||5.5μm x 5.5μm|
|I/O Input:||2x Opto-isolated|
2x RS-422 Opto-isolated
|I/O Output:||2x Opto-isolated|
|Dimensions:||55 x 55 x 52mm³|
Summarizing, SOLPI can provide the following elements for 2D HighSpeed Vision:
- Vision components, such as cameras and lenses.
- Mechanical components, such as conveyor belt and structure to assemble all the vision components.
- Software to process all the data adquired..
- Consultancy services and trainings.